-
October 7th, 2002, 10:57 AM
#161
Inactive Member
Jen, did I at least get the country right? [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:00 AM
#162
Twizzle
Guest
*still has no idea*
I can't begin to think what Darren's t-shirt has got to do with it either! LOL
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:07 AM
#163
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
Jen, did I at least get the country right? [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, you sure did [img]smile.gif[/img]
Terry, the shirt kind of sets the time of when the pic was taken. Think when we saw Darren wearing that shirt *all* the time, and think what country he was in at the time [img]smile.gif[/img] Although, I know you probably dont pay that much attention to Darren, coz its all about Dunc [img]wink.gif[/img] hehe
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 07, 2002 08:09 AM: Message edited by: Jen ]</font>
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:08 AM
#164
Inactive Member
May I give a clue Jen?
This person thinks they're funnier then they are.
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:11 AM
#165
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pnut:
May I give a clue Jen?
This person thinks they're funnier then they are.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
You may give a clue Pnut [img]smile.gif[/img]
*thinks this person is quite funny* [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 07, 2002 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Jen ]</font>
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:17 AM
#166
Inactive Member
*wants to give clue's now that she knows the identity*
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:21 AM
#167
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pnut:
*wants to give clue's now that she knows the identity*</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Feel free to give clues mate [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:29 AM
#168
Twizzle
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jen:
Terry, the shirt kind of sets the time of when the pic was taken. Think when we saw Darren wearing that shirt *all* the time, and think what country he was in at the time [img]smile.gif[/img] Although, I know you probably dont pay that much attention to Darren, coz its all about Dunc [img]wink.gif[/img] hehe
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 07, 2002 08:09 AM: Message edited by: Jen ]</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL
You're right there Jen [img]wink.gif[/img]
Darren could wear a pineapple on his head and I still wouldn't notice it nowadays [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:30 AM
#169
Inactive Member
*is going to give this away totally*
The mystery SOS'er is headed abroad shortly.
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:33 AM
#170
Twizzle
Guest
*gasps*
It's you Pnut, isn't it?!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks